Tuesday, November 9, 2010

He would have been 23 years old today

Bismillah, ir-Rahman, ir-Rahim. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Today my beloved late son, Jibril would have been 23 years old. This is his second bitrthday since his murder on Feb. 24, 2009. My son was loved by all who knew him except the person or persons who took his life. I was hoping since the last entry that I could write a blog expressing a break in this case. That there would be some new information concerning the circumsances of my son's death. No such information has surfaced at this writing.
I see my son in my dreams. A few days ago I dreamed he was with us on a trip. My current wife all of my children including him. He got out of the car (a station wagon) and I embraced him. Shortly thereafter, he was carrying around his youngest brother, Yusuf, who was born nearly a year after his death. A dream about a month ago, started out with me walking across a dirt road in the country and dicovering my dad (who passed Apr.19, 2008)looking into my current vehicle (in real life there was a problem with the vehicle. It was my dad who taught me how to work on cars). After we discussed the problem, we walked toward a barn that was close by. I asked him were was Jibril? We he got in the doorway of the barn he was facing me and Jibril appeared behind him. We all embraced in a group hug. The dream continued as a walked in the barn with them. Suddenly more people appeared. They along with my dad and my son wanted to get back on the "other side". Everyone held up some stick (at least one person held a long spoon and maybe another one had a spatula). I found a pen and held it up pointing it as everyone was doing toward the ceiling. No one else's object worked to open up the ceiling, which was a portal or entrance to the other side, except for my pen. When they saw it was working they all held me up to the ceiling. The ceiling was made of dirt. It began to transform. As it did I saw a multitude of different writngs in several languages one after the other. The ceiling opened up. I saw a white door on the other side right beside the hole that was created. I believe there might have been an entity standing close by the door. I fell back to the floor onto a pile of dirt which was a result of "digging" through the ceilling. I stepped aside and my dad, Jibril and the others, one by one, climbed the dirt pile to enter the hole which led them back to the other side. My son is alive and wel on the other side. Though I believe he is in paradise which I am happy for him, it is still painful that I won't be able to call him on the phone, email him or see him in person. That his siblings and all of who loved us can not share or celebrate will him the joy of his 23rd birthday.
I appeal to anyone who have knowledge of the circumstances which led to my son death to please contact me through the blog or the facebook page connected to this blog. Also if you had any dreams of Jibril, want to wish him a Happy Birhtday, or a pray, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment