Monday, August 17, 2009

The Purpose for This Blog

Bismillah, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim (In The Name Of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)Thank You, Family. Please info others of the blog and keep the comments coming in. There may be some good news. Jibril's mother as I mentioned in the comment hired a lawyer. She has informed me that he said that he is confident that the case will be re-opened. I pray to Allah(God) that it is His will for it to happen. Even if this takes place, and a successful investigation takes place resulting in the capture and conviction of the murderer(s) of Jibril, we still have families out there who lost their loved ones in the same manner. It is my greatest hope that in solving the murder of my beloved son, Jibril that all of these cases will be also solved. As a Muslim father I have a responsibility to my children even in death.
This past Saturday I visited Jibril's grave for the second time since we buried him.
Some grass had grown over the grave marker(plaque). I had to reach down and tear it away from it. Then I led a prayer (du'a-which means a personal prayer) over his grave.
We (my wife and our children) went to Baltimore to drop Muhammad (my youngest by my first marriage)home. I then read surat-ul-Ya Sin (36th chapter in the Qur'an) which protects him from torment in the grave for 40 days. After every salah (formal prayer done 5 times a day facing Mecca)I make a special du'a for his soul. My son honored me by being a good son. He had as much love and admiration for me as I had for him. This blog honors the life of my son and seeks to be a tool to find out the person(s) responsible for his death and the circumstances that caused it. Insha'Allah (God-willing), JUSTICE FOR JIBRIL WILL MEAN JUSTICE FOR ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment